Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome, Fourth Graders!



If you made your way to our class blog, that probably means that you received my postcard welcoming you to a new school year and to the best year of your academic life(in my opinion). :)

I hope you are as excited about starting a new school year as I am! We will be embarking on a journey of learning together, and I know we will discover so many new and interesting things along the way!

We have 26 students in our class this year: 13 girls and 13 boys! We have a few new students to Ivy Hill so please be sure to make them feel welcomed and comfortable.

On Wed. morning, look for me outside on the black top. I'll be holding up a sign with my name on it and a camera -- so don't forget to smile! :)

We have a shortened school day on Wednesday so please be sure to check with your families about how and where you will be picked up if you are not riding the bus. School will be dismissed at 12:05.

Enjoy what's left of your summer, and I will see you all very soon!

-Miss Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment