Friday, October 21, 2011
1. Go to ixl.com and type in your username and password. Click "sign in."
2. Click on 4th grade.
3. Under "Number Sense", click on A.3 Word Names for Numbers.
4. Under "Number Sense", click on A.5 Prime and Composite Numbers.
5. Under "Addition", click on B.8 Estimate Sums.
6. Under "Multiplication", click on D.2 Choose the multiples of a given number up to 12.
7. Under "Functions", click on H.1 Input/output tables with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
8. Under "Probability and Statistics", click on V.3 Mean, median, mode, and range and V.4 Interpret charts to find mean, median, mode, and range.
9. Click here to access the Everyday Math Online site. Log into your account with your username and password.
10. Go to the McGraw-Hill Fact Dash Game. Choose Multiplication and the facts you want to practice.
11. Go to the EM Facts Workshop Game. Choose multiplication/division and your level.