Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hard to Say Goodbye...


Fourth Graders,
What a memorable and fun year it has been working with you! I can't believe the school year is almost over. I still remember meeting you on the blacktop on the first day of school! Some of you were eager, some of you were anxious...but you all had such great big smiles on your faces for what was to come.

I will really miss you all and I hope that you have a wonderful summer! This is my favorite picture of the year...it really shows how well you all worked as a TEAM. Even though we lost the tug-of-war challenge, I was so proud of you for being such great sports and for encouraging one another. I hope that you will continue to have positive attitudes, be cooperative, and always do your best.

Always your 4th Grade Teacher,
Miss Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment