Thursday, February 24, 2011

Are you ready for the ISATs?

Next week is ISAT week. Here are some helpful tips to remember:
* Get plenty of sleep each night.
* Eat a healthy breakfast each morning.

* Concentrate on your test and do your best.

* Stay calm and confident during the test.

Here is our testing schedule:

Monday: Math I @ 1:30
Tuesday: Math II @ 10:45; Reading I @ 1:30
Wednesday: Science I @ 9:15; Reading II @ 1:30
Thursday: Science II @ 10:45; Reading III @ 1:30
Friday: Math III @ 10:45

Did you know that peppermint helps stimulate your brain and helps keep you alert? I will have some peppermints handy for you next week while you take your tests. Have you heard of the saying, "You are what you eat?" Well, if that's true, then you'll also be given some Smarties candy to help boost your confidence as you take your tests. I know that you will all do a fantastic job on the ISATs! I believe in you, and I hope you believe in yourself! It's time for you to "show-off" how smart you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment