Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello!!!

How is everyone doing? I miss you all so much!

I've been teaching summer school at Summer U at South Middle School. I have seen Eddy, Francis, Michael, Tommy, and Kyra here, but none of them are in my class. :( I have eleven students in my class, and they will be in 4th grade in the fall. We have been learning a lot together. Today I showed them your iMovies about "A Day in the Life of a 4th Grader" because they are going to create iMovies tomorrow. Their assignment was to take pictures of different parts of speech(nouns, verbs, etc.) and they are going to make a movie to share with the younger students. I have started a blog for my summer school class. Here it is in case you are curious...
http://leeell.blogspot.com/

Today is a beautiful day! I hope you are enjoying this nice weather and doing something fun outdoors! Please feel free to comment on how you've been spending your summer so far, and I'll post it for the rest of the class to read. :)

Love,
Miss Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment