Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello Fourth Graders!  I hope you had a FABULOUS day with your sub!  I had a great day learning along with many other 4th grade teachers in the district.   However,  I did miss being with all of you!  Have a terrific Thursday and I'll see you Friday morning! :)

*** Halloween lunch letters need to be signed and returned to school by Friday. I only need 3 more!***
***  Fall Conference Letters need to be returned to me as soon as possible. ***


L.A./Writing: DWP; Study for spelling and grammar.
Reading:  Vocabulary story -- please turn this into the reading tray; Read for 20 minutes-October Reading Log.
Advanced Math: Multiplication Practice 1
Social Studies: Processing Activity 2; Study Guide -- study for Friday's Test!  
LMC: Practice reading your Ethiopia Reads book aloud in a loud, clear voice!
Other: Wednesday Cursive  
*Note: Words in red indicate assignments for all my homeroom students.

No comments:

Post a Comment