Tuesday, October 27, 2009

As I mentioned to the class today, I will be out of the building on Wednesday and Thursday due to District meetings.  The students are aware that this gives them an opportunity to earn lots of marbles while I'm gone!  :)  If I receive excellent reports from the substitute, the class can earn 20 marbles each day!

Fourth Graders, I know you will make me proud by being on your best behavior and doing your very best work!  Have a great two days and I'll see you on Friday morning! :)

***  Please bring your Ethiopia Reads book to school each day until it is your turn to be videotaped.  Please practice reading it out loud to your family. ***
***  Don't forget to read the letter concerning Friday's lunch and the Halloween parade/party.  Forms need to be signed and returned to school by Friday. ***
***  Fall Conference Letters went home today.  Please mark your first, second, and third choices and return to me as soon as possible. ***


L.A./Writing: Spelling p. 42-43(top only); Grammar p. 40-41(insert commas -- you do NOT have to write out the entire sentence.)
Reading:  Vocabulary story; Read for 20 minutes-October Reading Log.
Advanced Math: Study Link 3.3
Social Studies: Study Guide -- start studying for Friday's Test!  
LMC: Practice reading your Ethiopia Reads book aloud in a loud, clear voice!
Other: Tuesday Cursive  
*Note: Words in red indicate assignments for all my homeroom students.

No comments:

Post a Comment