Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am so proud of you for doing such a fabulous job on your science projects. I could tell that you spent a lot of time researching and creating your models. Way to go, Fourth Graders!!! I am very proud of you. :)

L.A./Writing: DWP-National Parks are preserved for the uniqueness of the area. What is unique about the surroundings in your area? Spelling p. 17; Grammar p. 15 
Reading: Practice p. 20; Re-read p. 74-77(Treasures) and answer questions 1-4 on p. 77. Read for 20 minutes (Sept. Reading Contract & Book Review due  Oct. 1)   If you have read more than four books and need another reading log, please see me. 
Science: Volcanoes Project Self-Reflection
Advanced Math: Parent signature on Unit 1 Study Guide; Complete study guide and Factor Trees WS; TEST ON THURSDAY
Other: Wednesday Cursive
*Note: Words in red indicate assignments for all my homeroom students.

No comments:

Post a Comment