1. Know the definitions of the following words:
Our first test will be on Thursday, 9/24/09. I know that you will do great!!! Be sure to review your Math Journal, SRB, and Study Links.
- columns - vertical lines of data
- rows - horizontal lines of data
- square numbers
3. Be able to find the prime factorization of a number. (journal p. 24, student reference book p. 12)
4. Be able to square a number (ex. 4 squared = 16) and unsquare (tell the square root of) a number. (ex. the square root of 16 is 4) (p. 6 in student reference book)
5. Tell whether a number is odd or even, prime or composite, or is square. (p. 4, 12, and 214 in student reference book)
6. Be able to use the divisibility rules on p. 11 of student reference book.