Click here to access the Everyday Math Online website.
1. Click on the Student Login button on the left.
2. Type in your student login as it appears on the card I gave you in class. If you forgot yours at school, email me and I'll let you know what it is.
3. Type in your password as it appears on the card.
There are three main functions on the site:
1. Everyday Math Online Games
2. Interactive Student Reference Book -- so you don't need to take your SRB home. It will even read the text aloud to you, show you an example, and give you practice problems to try!
3. Family Resources -- your parents can see the different algorithms you've learned.